Make sure your CLASS observations hit the mark. Become a certified CLASS observer by attending a 2-day training and passing the reliability test.
- Attend a CLASS Observation Training.
- Prepare for your online reliability test.
- Pass the test. You’ll get three tries and receive feedback from us to help you along the way.
- Do the happy dance! Print your certificate and keep an eye out for your certification card in the mail.
- Show your card proudly when you observe and code classrooms.
- Recertify annually.