Choose from online, half-day, and full-day options and:
- See how teacher-child interactions impact children’s’ learning.
- Understand how the CLASS tool organizes these interactions.
- Practice identifying effective teaching practices in videos from real classrooms.
- Review uses of the CLASS tool.
Great for everyone interested in understanding why interactions matter and how the CLASS tool helps us understand them.
If you like learning online–and have access to high-speed Internet–our online program might be just what you need to build foundational knowledge about the CLASS tool.
From $30 per user. Subscription discounts available.
Available at the toddler (half-day only), pre-K, and K-3 age levels:
- Half-day and full-day options—$7,000 for up to 50 participants (includes trainer travel)