Give tomorrow’s educators the tools they need to succeed.
The field of education is evolving. Research has shown that teachers’ classroom interactions have a lasting impact on children’s academic and social development—and QRIS and accreditation programs have caught on. By integrating a strong focus on interactions and giving teachers tools to improve them, education programs help tomorrow’s educators stay current.
As part of our ongoing commitment to the professionalism of teaching, we now offer CEUs for completed coursework in Pre-K CLASS Observation Training and Making the Most of Classroom Interactions for Teachers.
Whether you’re a teacher, a teacher educator, or a soon-to-be teacher, our resources make it easy to focus on effective interactions within your program. To help you explore our resources, Teachstone has developed professor copies and student packages offered at group rates. Contact us to learn more about these packages.
- CLASS Dimensions Guide – Introduce your students to the Classroom Assessment Scoring System (CLASS). This handy booklet breaks down complex classroom interactions, giving your students a springboard for understanding effective interactions.
- Video Library – Show them what good teaching is all about. The more soon-to-be teachers watch classroom interactions in action, the better they’ll get at identifying what is—and isn’t—effective.
- CLASS Discussion Toolkit – Lead targeted conversations that help your students get the most out of our Video Library.
- Making the Most of Classroom Interactions (MMCI) – Get trained to deliver a series of 10, 2-hour sessions to your students that will help them identify and describe effective interactions.
- Introduction to the CLASS Tool – Use this online program to help your students learn how their classroom interactions can be measured—and improved—with the CLASS system.
- Looking at CLASSrooms – Prepare teachers to be even better at identifying what is—and isn’t—effective teaching with this self-paced, online program.
- CLASS Observation Training – Prepare to observe and evaluate your students’ teaching practices with this 2-day training.
“There’s nothing more useful than for students to see what’s developmentally appropriate and what’s developmentally inappropriate in audiovisual segments. Because a picture’s worth a thousand words.” –Dr. William Mosier, Wright State University
You work hard to prepare the next generation of teachers for the classroom, and we have free resources to help you. Explore our selection of e-books, videos, reports, case studies, and more, each designed to help educate new teachers.
- Connecting the CLASS Framework with Higher Education – Learn how to give tomorrow’s educators the tools they need to succeed in this info sheet.
- Webinar: Teacher Education and the CLASS Framework – Find out how others introduce flexible, practical options for integrating CLASS into higher education.
- Case Study: Richard Stockton College – See how this college used CLASS-based video observation to improve teaching practice.
- Blog Series: The CLASS and Higher Education – Read about how others use CLASS in teacher prep classes.