This guide walks you through the process to complete your CLASS Group Coaching (MMCI) Coach, Certified CLASS Observer, or Affiliate CLASS Trainer recertification.
How to Purchase Multiple CLASS Recertifications
Whether you are purchasing an observer, trainer, or coach recertification, you can select the age level and number of recertifications on the Teachstone Store. Review the recertification process on our CLASS Certifications page.
Purchasing a Single CLASS Recertification for Yourself or Someone Else
Follow the steps below!
1. Go to myTeachstone.com and login with your email and password
2. Go to your Certifications page
3. If your certification is available to renew, you’ll see a click on the “Renew” button. Click it to begin the purchasing process. If you don’t see this button, it isn’t yet time to recertify.
4. You will see the recertification product page for your specific certification (Coach, Observer, or Trainer) in the Teachstone store. Select the age level for your certification test and click “Add to Cart.”
5. Click the “Proceed to Checkout” button in the window that appears.
6. You will be asked to log in to the Teachstone store, or to continue as a guest. This example will demonstrate the “continue as a guest” option.
Note: This login is different from your myTeachstone login.
7. Complete the Shipping, Billing, and Payment sections.
8. To pay by purchase order, you must be logged into the store and have a purchase of $400 or greater.
9. If you are tax exempt and sales tax appears on your order, please contact Customer Support to submit a tax exemption form.
10. Review your order, apply any coupon codes, and complete the payment.
11. After submitting your payment or purchase order information, you will receive an email containing a product key to use for the recertification test. Copy this product key.
12. Log back in to your myTeachstone account (step 1). You can enter your product key on the Dashboard or on the Certifications page.
13. Paste the product key from the email you received into the “Product Key” field, then select “Submit.”
14. Your recertification test will appear on the Certifications page. Click on “Go to Attempt 1” to access your recertification test and begin testing!
Good luck! If you need assistance, you can reach our Support team by chat, email them or call them at 866-998-8352.